I am now thoroughly impressed by anyone who has cute belly pics as mine really aren't cute at all. Most of the time I'm in sweats and it is an effort to put on "real clothes" and I just look exhausted in every picture I try to take. The 10 week pics that I tried to take last night and today were even more of a challenge as Micah is out of town so I had to use the camera's timer. Anyway, some of you that don't get to see me have asked for pics, so here they are.
I'm disappointed that I never took a "before" pic and I didn't really take any pictures until last week, so the first eight weeks are undocumented. I did search through my albums, though, and I found this climbing pic which is a perfect side profile. So this is going to be my before pic for comparison. It is from this past summer (even though I am so glad to finally be pregnant, I sure do miss climbing!).
This next pic was taken last week at 9 weeks along. In my opinion, I'm definitely starting to show as all of my clothes are soooo tight (or no longer fit).
I didn't like any of the pics I took last night and this morning as my 10 week pics, so I chose two so you all could see a couple of different angles. I look a bit like a deer in the headlights here, but that's what you get with the timer.
And I just kind of look big all over in this pic, but I felt like the angle showed the belly size a bit better.
Our next ultrasound is on Tuesday, which I'm looking forward to as each one gives me peace of mind for a little while.



Adorable. Even with triplets I bet you'll get just a huge basketball tummy....sweet tee in pic 2 by the way.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with Jodi, I'm expecting that basketball tummy where you can't tell you're pregnant from behind, too. :) THANK YOU for posting pix!!! :) You look beautiful, and pregnant! I promise you won't have a problem getting back into shape after the babies are born (you have to give yourself at least 9 months!), so just enjoy eating and feeling big even though it's awkward. xoxo
ReplyDelete