Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maternity pics

Most people wait until the last month or so of a pregnancy to have maternity pics taken, but considering that I look that far along already, we decided to have maternity pics taken in the 26th week of this pregnancy.  I also was afraid that I might be on bed rest if we tried to wait, and we wanted some taken in the foothills near our house and I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to do the 3 minute uphill hike (I know, pathetic, but I'm so afraid of overdoing it). 

One of our climbing friends is trying to start a photography business on the side, so she was offering a one-hour session for a great price.  We ended up spending almost two hours with her, so we definitely got more than we paid for, but I think it helped her out too so she could add to her portfolio.

Today I received the edited pics.  She said we could select 10, but she actually ended up editing 13, so here they are...














4 comments:

  1. I just love looking at these pictures! Can't get enough of them. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so gorgeous!!! LOVE THESE!!! And there are some seriously hot ones of you. Hehee.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SUPER love your pictures. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete